The OC Obsession

For those true fans out there...that can't live without their weekly dose of Newport Beach...

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Adam Brody - is he like seth?

Born April 8, 1981 Adam was raised in San Diego, California. Adam spent a lot of his teen years like any other normal California tean, hanging out with his friends and surfing. After graduation, he convinced his parents to allow him to attend college in Los Angeles. Instead of going to college, he hired an acting coach, signed with a personal manager and quickly landed the role as Greg Brady in a TV movie, Growing Up Brady.

He also played TV roles in Gilmore Girls, Judging Amy, Family Law and Smallville. On the big screen, Adam was featured in the skateboarding movie, Grind. he also had minor parts in The Ring and Missing Brendan. After his success on the OC, he has started producing his own films and his career has taken off and he even was featured in Mr. & Mrs. Smith beside Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. He will star in the upcoming films, In the Land of Women, and I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer.

For those that are more interested in the drama and relationships: I found out after posting Rachel's biography that Adam and Rachel are in fact still dating. They have been seen together at several LA hot spots and seem extremely happy. Adam is not unlike his character Seth in too many ways. In fact, Adam loves X-Men and bands such as Ben Folds and Bright Eyes.

6 Comments:

  • At Thursday, November 17, 2005 5:19:00 PM, Blogger Melanie said…

    I am a HUGE Adam Brody fan! In fact, he is by far my favorite character on the show. And last Christmas, my sister gave me a shirt that says "I love Seth Conan" and whenever I wear it out, I get so many compliments. I am so happy that Adam and Rachel go out. Not only do they make a cute couple on television, but they make an even cuter one in real life. I bet they have a lot of the same interests and a lot to talk about. But, I'm sure they get sick of one another spending so much time together on the set. I guess it's similiar to dating someone at work. Anyway, I hope they stay together. They are soooo cute!

     
  • At Sunday, November 20, 2005 10:56:00 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I absolutely love Adam Brody or should I say Seth Cohen, he is not only soooo cute on the show but I love the fact that he plays a HUGE dork. Not only is he a dork but he knows and embraces his dorkiness. I think that him and Rachel Bilson make such a cute couple. When I watch the show you can tell that they have real chemistry and I can see Rachel making fun of Adam off the show as well. The fact that they work together is probably an added bonus (well hopefully) it must be so much fun actually getting to kiss your real life boyfriend and get paid for it. I am curious to see what happens in next weeks episode when they start deciding on where to go to college.

     
  • At Monday, November 21, 2005 12:57:00 AM, Blogger Sharon Tornick said…

    I love Adam Brody as well, and I really think he's a talented actor in that he totally plays the part and it does not seem like he's acting. This may be because he is actually like Seth in real person, as you've mentioned! I don't think there's really another character on tv like Seth, and he is so wholesome and loveable that I think everyone adores him. I also think that the fact that he is dating Rachel Bilson in real life definitely adds to the chemistry between the two on the show. It's great that the pressure of working together hasn't affected their relationship!

     
  • At Monday, November 21, 2005 8:58:00 PM, Blogger Ellesse118 said…

    I am not going to lie, I am really excited to see this post on your blog because I am a huge Adam Brody fan. I am very jealous of Rachel Bilson for getting to have Seth all to herself!

    I had to laugh a little bit when I remembered that Adam guest starred on Gilmore Girls, which is another one of my favorite shows. I didn't know that he was in Mr. and Mrs. Smith, but now that I do I really want to rent it when it comes out on DVD. I think Adam Brody would spice up any movie!

     
  • At Sunday, February 12, 2006 5:19:00 AM, Blogger Olivia Bergvall said…

    I'm a HUGE, HUGE Adam Brody. I think he's the best character on the show! He's so cute and I love all his jokes, he can be so funny!

     
  • At Friday, March 10, 2006 12:38:00 AM, Blogger Suitebliss said…

    I think Adam Brody is sooooo cute. I hate how in the beginning of the 1st season they tried to make him out to be a dork, but he's sexier than Ryan and Luke (sorry I just started watching the 1st season).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->